I wish there was more to report. Not much action. Tried to eat a bit of jello today, but ended up vomiting (yes... with the NG tube in place).
I continue to wonder when I will begin to exhaust the vast ocean of love you all have for me and my family... there are no signs of it slacking... it is nothing short of a miracle. My heart is so unbelievably tender toward everyone who has been the hands and feet of Christ, Himself, to me. Thank you.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dave, you can stop wondering. It will never be exhausted. I'm praying for you this evening.
ReplyDeleteLindy
Dave, you are only experiencing a fraction of the love and happiness your affection and light-hearted outlook gives everyone you know each and every day of your life. And you don't even realize it. Coming to you in a time of need is easy for all of us...even those you'd like to point a shotgun at! Anyway, sorry we had to have such a short fly-by this evening. You looked so much better than the white-washed, drugged out being we saw a week ago. Sorry we forgot the "Just for Men" beard dye! Maybe next visit we'll bring it (along with a pizza--God willing). We,ve decided to stop annoying you with reminders of what we are doing to your property, so this is our sign-off. But, we'll be praying for you and hope to see you home soon.
ReplyDeleteHey Dave-
ReplyDeleteYou were sent many prayerful hugs from little ones(and some bigger ones!) at BRCC today!! I hope you felt them!! I know those will never be exhausted!
Your loving and rather wierd influence is always with us, as well!!
Much Love and continued prayer....
"How high and how wide, how deep and how long, how sweet and how strong is Your love..."
ReplyDeleteWith that kind of supply how can we possibly run out of love for you? You're stuck with us!!
So much vicarious flatulence on your behalf.
So many from-the-depths-of-my-soul prayers for you.
Dave..Missed you at church Sunday.I doesn't seem natural for you not up there playing bass.Although the young lady does well but that extra you put into that bass is well missed.Each time I pick my guitar I'm thinking of you and your encouragement you always gave saying"that's great Danny".I am missing that from you,besides that extra push you always gave me towards doing something that I was uncertain of,uh I miss that as well.So hurry up and get well,we got catching up to do.I am running out of things to get into,,Love Man!!!!
ReplyDeleteDave -
ReplyDeletePlease just try to hang in there! I wish there were more that I could do or say to bring you peace, comfort, and relief. I'm glad that you at least know that there are many of us who think of you every day, are continually praying for you, and are pulling for you to get better very soon.
Chris Belcastro
Dear Dave,
ReplyDeleteOur church back home sent us the link to your blog. Dwain and I pray and think of you every day. Please know that we are hurting with you and that you are in our hearts and minds daily. Thanks for the updates and details. Its been a long time since we saw you last in Haiti. get better soon. Big Hugs ta you !!
Jinny and Dwain Boyer
Oh, for a fart machine, eh? Boy, do we miss you. You have been a bigger part of my life than I realized before now. I have taken your presence at BRCC for granted. You have been so generous with your material goods, your love, your wit, and your opinions (like it or not). ;-) I will be by to visit you soon--hopefully tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteContinuing to lift you and Joanne up to the One who knows all and resting in the fact that not a hair falls from our heads (including white hair) that he doesn't know about. "His eye is on the sparrow and I know he watches me" (and you)!
ReplyDeleteDAVE, we're all praying for you with tons of love.
ReplyDeletestacey