Somehow I can't imagine emanations from your lower GI tract being even remotely floral. But I will guess that you actually pride yourself on the fetid quality of your emissions. Either way - have at it! Glad to hear there are plans for going home - God is good!
You (and all your friends) are TOO much. Whoever thought a blog concerning cancer treatment could be so hysterical. We're so glad you're so well taken care of. Bless all your friends. (From Bill - keep it coming. Oh, and if you find anyone that should be sued, let me know and I'll chase an ambulance all the way down there.)
The "Goose" has landed. The concert was all I expected. You were missed. Your friends are great. But who would have known that the truly "Joyous Noise" was rising not from Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band but rather from between your pale and pastey cheeks. Good news. Again, many prayers accompany my stabs at humor. Fight this thing.
Interesting that this post received the most responses, eh? We are a mature bunch, to be sure. I can't wait to tell the boys the good news. Gas is back in vogue! I am sure they will use the "well-Mr.Ward-got-to-do-it-and-talk-about-it" excuse. Hmmm--I am actually excited about a toot! Like I say, never say never. Keep up the good....um.....work.
beautiful. is this indicative of further progress since the 4pm post?
ReplyDeleteor is this Dave getting in touch with his feminine side. The flowers, the colors. Isn't that a breast?
ReplyDeleteyes, it's a breast... but sometimes beauty goes beyond masculine and feminine...
ReplyDeleteSomehow I can't imagine emanations from your lower GI tract being even remotely floral. But I will guess that you actually pride yourself on the fetid quality of your emissions. Either way - have at it! Glad to hear there are plans for going home - God is good!
ReplyDeleteThere once was a man named Dave
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice guy, he gave and gave
He so wanted to poop
So he ate lots of soup
And now his bowels are all the rave!
ya know, I *always* thought they smelled like flowers
ReplyDeleteme too
ReplyDeletefrom Bill & Karen Rubert,
ReplyDeleteYou (and all your friends) are TOO much. Whoever thought a blog concerning cancer treatment could be so hysterical. We're so glad you're so well taken care of. Bless all your friends. (From Bill - keep it coming. Oh, and if you find anyone that should be sued, let me know and I'll chase an ambulance all the way down there.)
I haven't said this since I was 14, but congrats on the fart, man!
ReplyDelete(Actually, that's a lie, I say it all the time)
The "Goose" has landed. The concert was all I expected. You were missed. Your friends are great. But who would have known that the truly "Joyous Noise" was rising not from Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band but rather from between your pale and pastey cheeks. Good news. Again, many prayers accompany my stabs at humor. Fight this thing.
ReplyDeleteNice to see your pink cheeks last night...and thanks for not showing us the pale and pastey ones. We love you. Jude and Walt
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!Very graphic,pretty though.Good to see ya on the up and up and out...hahahah.take it easy bro...
ReplyDeleteDave -
ReplyDeleteWhat a relief that must have been! I'm so glad that this issue is resolving. Please just keep hanging in there!
Chris Belcastro
Interesting that this post received the most responses, eh? We are a mature bunch, to be sure. I can't wait to tell the boys the good news. Gas is back in vogue! I am sure they will use the "well-Mr.Ward-got-to-do-it-and-talk-about-it" excuse. Hmmm--I am actually excited about a toot! Like I say, never say never. Keep up the good....um.....work.
ReplyDelete