For those of you who heard rumors about a motorcycle ride this weekend, I just want to say my pastor made me do it! "Are you sure I should do it?" I ask. "Sure," he says, "there's a long history of combining narcotics and Motorcycle riding.... go for it..." (or something like that... my memory is a bit fuzzy). Don't you all wish you had a pastor like that? God bless him. Anyway, D., C., and I hit the road for a wee bit on Sat and boy was it great. We stopped at a little VA back-country store, and I told the girl behind the counter that I wanted to treat these guys in the leather to a soda because "they made me feel like a real man for the first time in a month." Then I said, "and I'm not going to explain that..." But, before I could finish saying "I'm not going to explain that," my pastor was explaining like crazy... Anyway, I had to lie down for 2 hrs to recver, but boy was it worth it. Thanks guys. PS. That pic really is my Motorcycle - it looks cool as long as it's not parked next to Danny's.
That looks cool... for a sissy bike
ReplyDeleteSSE
Ha! Not so "SS" tonight are we?
ReplyDeleteIt could be parked next to Jesse James' bike and look cooler than his, as long as you were on it Dave!!! You and Joanne are THE BOMB! I knew you were cool the first time I heard you say "He Blowed Up!"
ReplyDeleteWe really appreciate the updates. They really mean a lot to us. We continue to lift you in prayer.
God bless you!
Betsy (The Hog Queen) & Mark (The Hog Queen's King!)
David, If I ever met a pastor like yours, hands down I would be a born again. look forward to your unique and humorous postings, and particularly news of your progress. John
ReplyDelete