Saturday, April 25, 2009


Update and prayer requests for Dave:

Today was a tough day trying to adjust pain killers and manage medication. Dave is resting now. Current prayer requests: for Dave to get good sleep tonight; for the right adjustments to be made in his meds; for his bodily functions to return to normal.

Mark

4 comments:

  1. Dad & I are praying ALL THE TIME for you. We Pray for a good nights sleep and no pain. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAVE, WE LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY. But since we can't be there to harass you, words will have to do. Tons of prayers for you, bud, the kind with groanings too deep for words. Stacey & Sir William

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave Ward!
    I though that I would send you a message and hopefully win the award for wishing you well from far away. So yes, there is somebody in South Africa who cares about you! How cool is that?!??

    I will continue to be praying for you and your family. May you feel better soon and have a good day today.

    Love, Blessings and Prayers,
    David Yeago

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave & Joanne,
    We've been praying for you but this blog will help us remember and help to keep us in touch. We wish we were closer so we could come to visit and to help. We'll just have to leave that in Kevin's capable hands. We love you.
    Bob & Stu

    ReplyDelete