Thanks for the notes on the last blog.
Still no news. Blood chemistry is out of whack (high potassium, very low sodium). They've got me on tons of IV fluids, but I'm not allowed to drink.
I think there is a way to "follow" this blog if you create your own blogspot account ... that would mean you'd get an email saying when there's a new post.
-d
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dave....why is it when I leave you decide to "act" out? What am I going to do with you?! LOL:) I bet with all of those fluids...you've gotta go "potty" a lot huh?! I know I did when I had to have them.
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking & praying for you. We are going to not visit so you can have your rest BUT...we are only a phone call away for anything you may need or want.
Hang in there!!
Dawn & Danny
Thanks, Dawn. I WISH i could pee!! ... i'm taking tons of IV and oral fluids, but it all ends up in my gut and getting sucked out with a long needle.... mmm
ReplyDeletethanks for the grahpic explanation of this procedure...i was having trouble imagining it!!!
ReplyDeleteBeck's or Corona would help on the flow..LOl..Sorry just another Hillbilly response.Miss ya still.
ReplyDelete