
When I had the nephrectomy, they also removed one of my adrenal glands (the one near the infected kidney). Recent scans have shown some cancer activity near the one remaining adrenal gland. Today, this gland is being investigated as a possible source of a lot of my problems here. Please pray that either (a) the gland would check out OK, or (b) that they find the problem there, but that it’s something easily treatable/fixable.
Dave -
ReplyDeleteI will certainly pray that they find the problem and can fix it as soon as possible. You are on my mind constantly, and I pray for you often throughout the day. I hope today is better for you. Please keep hanging in there!
Chris Belcastro
Dave and Joanne - i "carry you to Jesus on my knees"... moment by moment may you be drenched in His grace. Much love, barbara
ReplyDeleteBrother,I was at a bow shoot this weekend and met another christian at the shoot and what a wonderful feelin it was to share there in that enviroment.I got many questions on my trip to Prague and we had you in our thoughts and prayers.God is so good and i know your healing is gonna happen soon.I miss your humor and charm.You would be proud of me today,although I was still in camp today,I had private time with God and my bible this morning before hitting the range.Miss ya.........
ReplyDeleteDanny
Hi Christine!! Thanks for yor continued prayers and support. You too, Two Hats...
ReplyDelete